When you’re ready to take on your next commercial painting project, it’s best to hire a professional contractor. Working with the professionals can provide industry expertise that allows your painting project to be done properly with commercial grade materials, equipment and techniques. Although many homeowners decide to take on painting projects as a DIY adventure, it’s not recommended for a commercial or industrial setting. There is no room for error when it comes to your business and commercial painting contractors will ensure that their paint job not only looks great, but also lasts long as well.
Depending on your building or the project at hand, you might have specialized needs that only a commercial painting company can achieve. For example, healthcare facilities have specific standards to adhere to, and that extends to both the color and formulation of interior paint. It’s also good idea to discuss your overall vision for your entire commercial space with your painter. For example, you might want to send a message or tie your branding together with paint or wall coverings, which is something a professional painter can use to help your vision come to life. The right painting company can facilitate various solutions beyond a typical paint job in order to help achieve your goals.
Here are Some Recommended Questions to Ask your Commercial Painter:
- What paint services do you provide as a full portfolio of options?
- Do you offer custom work?
- What type of painting equipment, techniques, and materials will you utilize for my project?
- What paint brands or manufacturers would do you recommend?
- Does your staff have the appropriate licenses, certifications, or credentials? How many painters will be dedicated to my project?
- How do you intend to communicate with me to keep updated?
- What expectations should I have in terms of commitments and deadlines?
- Are you licensed and insured? If so, can you provide proof?
- Can you offer a list of references that I can reach out to?
Red Flags to Watch for When you’re Actively Seeking a Commercial Painting Contractor:
- Not willing to provide a contract
- Avoiding or refusing to answer questions
- Cannot clearly articulate the service that they can provide
- Will not show you proof of licensing or insurance
Are you eager to see how a new paint job can transform the inside and out of your commercial or industrial building? TD Painting and Wall Covering has painted everything from offices to warehouses to churches as well as just about everything in between. Our painting crew will come in and get it done quickly and leave nothing behind but a transformed space! Get in touch with us today for a free estimate for your next industrial or commercial painting project!